|( 1 new from $31.71 . Last updated 8 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
500 - 2400 RPM
16 - 39.9 dB
- Variable controlled fans allow dynamic fan speed based on GPU temperature, and the water cooling efficiency means very low noise fans.
- Quietest High Performance / High Pressure Fan In Its Class: The FX's unique curved housing reduces turbulence caused by airflow reflected off surfaces, resulting in better airflow, static pressure and reduced noise.
- Designed for Chassis and Radiator: The FX fans were designed to excell at both high airflow and high static pressure. These fans perform equally well to the task, regardless of being installed in a chassis or on a radiator.
- Teflon Nano-Steel Bearings allow for quiet and long-lasting performance.
- PWM 4-Pin connector allows you to control the fan via PWM signal, ensuring that the fans spin exactly the way you want!
- Tapered EVGA Fan Blade improves airflow and creates a unique look while spinning.
- 16 points
- 10 months ago
from completed build Ryzen Ice
I really don't like this fan that much, but it's OK. It is the fan that came with the EVGA 120mm AIO from another build. It is a fast fan, and gets very loud at times.
- 3 points
- 13 months ago
from completed build My Ryzen 7 build
Great fans, they have high static pressure, great for push-pull configuration in my radiator. Even at full load these fans are quite tolerable, they aren't high pitched but rather a gushing sound when pushed to their limit. The two I got managed to cool my Ryzen 7 2700x another 20C versus the CoolMaster JetFlo.