|$129.99||+FREE s/h||In stock||$129.99||Buy|
|( 12 new from $130.97, 1 used from $107.23. Last updated 52 minutes ago. )|
|$182.25||+FREE s/h||In stock||$182.25||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- B360M MORTAR
Socket / CPU
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 11 points
- 16 months ago
from completed build MY SECOND BUILD: My Personal Lightshow
Good little motherboard for the price! Love the looks, especially the big heatsinks. Only complaint is the lower-than-average count of USB ports on the back. I would trade the DVI output for two more USB ports any day. USB-C is great to have though!
- 3 points
- 4 months ago
from completed build Flight Simulation PC
Motherboard offers many features and is a very good value for the price. Printing looks good, and the useability is good as well. My only complaint is that there are not enough internal USB headers. I cannot utilize the USB 2.0 port on the front of my case as the lone USB 2.0 header is being used to drive my RGB fan controller.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters