|( 1 new from $199.75 . Last updated 4 hours ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- 85 points
- 32 months ago
from completed build Magnum Opus
Easy setup and awesome RGBness! You can have your system be whatever theme you want and that's what I was going for! I did not want to be stuck to one color forever I like to change things with how I am feeling and this little guy makes that process so easy. 4 strips is usually more than enough and the CAM software(while a bit buggy sometimes) is great for monitoring things!
- 70 points
- 37 months ago
from completed build Kirito, The RGB Swordsman
Syncing the Kraken, Aer RGB fans and RGB LEDs together in a spectrum wave, why not?
- 37 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build Animus 2.0 (Full RGB)
Very bright and vibrant LEDs with good software control, but I have all 4 strips connected to 1 channel and some effects glitch
- 30 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build DeathStorm
Love the customization features. the cam software that is used to control it is very easy to use and quite a lot of customizability.
- 25 points
- 39 months ago
from completed build First Build in 10 Years! Fractal Design Define Mini C & i3 7100
Picked it up on SALE as usual. This thing REALLY makes the build pop and come to life! Loving the customization and audio visualization.
- 21 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build iLLuminator
• Great RGB lighting effects
• Compact size of the controller makes it easier to install
• The CAM software is an easy to use software for customizing lighting effects
• Too expensive for only providing aesthetics to your setup
• Still buggy when it comes to customizing lighting effects and when detecting devices
• There is a high chance that custom lighting profiles will disappear after updating the CAM software
• The CAM software is widely recognized as a buggy software
• Still uses the molex cable to provide power into the controller
- 17 points
- 41 months ago
from completed build Ice House Awakening
This honestly made all the difference when it comes to the look of my build. My PC was rather pedestrian before I put this in. I was worried that LEDs would make my build seem a little over the top, but boy was I wrong. This makes my build really pop, and puts just the right amount of show in my system. The software is super easy to use, and even comes with some great extra features, like the total system monitoring.
- 13 points
- 38 months ago
from completed build ThatPC2TheLeft
Only reason for the low review is the DOA strips and honestly concerned with how my PC performed after installing the CAM system to control my LEDS. I had to reset my PC from scratch and avoid installing it to even run anything.
- 12 points
- 37 months ago
from completed build Black Ice (First Build)
This lights up the rig with a very tasteful style. I like it!