|$17.76||Out of stock||$17.76+||Buy|
|( 8 new from $19.98. Last updated 16 minutes ago. )|
|$23.99||Out of stock||$23.99+||Buy|
|* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- Featuring hydraulic bearings; a cost-efficient compromise between a standard sleeve bearing and a true FDB
- Equipped with a counter-balancing magnet in the hub that reduces the axial tension on the bearing, further protecting
- the longevity of the bearing
- Optimized fan geometry for a good balance between static pressure and maximum airflow, resulting in good performance
- in all usage scenarios
- Aerodynamically shaped thin stator struts (including wire strut), mimicking the design commonly found on airplane
- wings, delivering correct angles allowing for air to easily pass through reducing noise and unwanted turbulence.
- Stator struts are angled perpendicular to the blades, helping to reduce noise commonly emitted when the blades
- pass the struts. In effect, minimal noise that may be emitted will be constant and therefore almost inaudible to the
- Strategically placed notches near the fan hub on the trailing edge of the blades, further reducing and diffusing
- humming noise produced when the blades pass the stator struts
- Includes a “trip wire” on the rear side of the blades, near the leading edge. The trip wire technology, also commonly
- found in airplane wing designs, introduces a micro-turbulent layer that helps to combat the elements that negatively
- affect performance. The presence of the trip wire overall provides a more efficient and quiet fan environment.
- The customized design of the Dynamic Series fans contributes to a beautiful, cool build
- Available in 120mm and 140mm fan sizes
- 50 points
- 31 months ago
from completed build Modest AMD Gaming/Productivity Build
Super quiet, and the all black makes it really easy to incorporate into the build vs. the standard black and white Fractal fans.
- 21 points
- 33 months ago
from completed build Fractal Design Monochrome Theme
Best case fans I have used (Especially since I can use voltage control on my mobo fan header with software like speedfan to control speeds), the two 140mm Fractal Case fans I have are the ones that came with the Fractal Design Define R5 Case, which are the same as these except the fan blades are white.
- 19 points
- 39 months ago
from completed build Joining The Master Race
These are my front intake fans. They are silent and look nice. Nothing else to say.
- 15 points
- 34 months ago
from completed build BangBuck OC Nano w/ Benchmarks
Silent and perform really well, happy! :)
- 10 points
- 18 months ago
from completed build Minimalistic Meshify
Quiet, nice to match with others in Meshify C.