|$255.99||Out of stock||$255.99+||Buy|
|$259.99||Out of stock||$259.99+||Buy|
|$263.87||Out of stock||$263.87+||Buy|
|( 2 new from $263.99. Last updated 3 minutes ago. )|
|$358.99||+FREE s/h||In stock||$358.99||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
PCIe 6+2-Pin Connectors
Molex 4-Pin Connectors
- 123 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build Pro Carbon (Sleeper)
Overkill for this build, but it was cheap! I really wanted this for the ability to control the PSU fan, which is essentially like adding another 140mm fan to the case. With my airflow, this is a godsend.
- 64 points
- 13 months ago
from completed build The Deep Deep Blue wallet killer?!?!
Just a beast of a unit does a great job stays silent works wonders for what I'm using it for just an overall great PSU.
- 20 points
- 16 months ago
from completed build iLLuminator
• More than enough power for the whole build
• Great material quality
• The USB port gives the ability to monitor power usage with the CUE software
- 14 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build Armor III (AMD-based medium gaming)
Very reliable power supply - most reviews I've read make it the equal (or better) of its more expensive brother the AX series, which is roughly twice as expensive.
- 13 points
- 4 months ago
from completed build The Interceptor
Not much to say here, it is a very efficient and quality PSU. The fan will not spin unless it is loaded, which is quite helpful for silent operation. Also, the link into iCUE for monitoring is actually quite useful as well.
- 8 points
- 24 months ago
from completed build Randy Savage: Cream of the Crop
- Very pricey as I bought it at the wrong time, but I needed a fully modular PSU in case I wanted to get custom cabling put in. I figured it would be smart to go with a Gold or Platinum efficiency one at that.
- 5 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build Budget Beast (It runs Crysis)
Good price for a 1000W Fully Modular power supply.
- Intel Core i7-8700K
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (x2)
- AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (@3.8 GHz)
- Radeon RX 5700 XT
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X (@4.2 GHz)
- Radeon RX VEGA 64