20 Hz - 20 kHz
Black / Green
Active Noise Cancelling
Sensitivity at 1 V RMS
- Optimized weight for extended wear
- Just like the Razer Electra, the Razer Kraken Pro gaming headset has been field-tested by countless professional gamers and athletes to determine the optimal weight for extended gaming sessions as well as for unparalleled comfort on the go.
- Fully retractable microphone
- The left ear cup houses a fully retractable microphone boom that pulls out only when you need it, perfect for taking your headset on the go. The flexible design allows the unidirectional mic to be adjusted to individual needs so it's always in the best spot whether you are giving strategic commands or making a quick call to your friend.
- Powerful drivers and sound isolation for highest-quality gaming audio
- The Razer Kraken Pro's large 40mm neodymium magnet drivers are tuned for clear high- and mid-ranges as well as deep bass for powerful lows. A closed ear cup deign with plush circumaural padding creates superior sound isolation so you can focus on your game or conversation uninterrupted by outside noise.
- 28 points
- 27 months ago
from completed build Coffee Lake - ROG Edition
I'm actually using the Razer Kraken Pro V2 which is color black (couldn't find it here to add to the price list.)
It's about the only Razer thing that I would keep (I have no other plans on buying their products that are riddled with sub-standard parts)
Sound quality is great on the lows, and mid, but it lacks on highs. Runs great with simulated 7.1 surround via Razer Surround Pro (you get it for free on this purchase)
Mic quality is also great (according to people I speak to on VoIP)
Recommendations: Cheap, but there are cheaper headsets out there. Couldn't say much about build quality or sound quality. I leave the purchase decision to the prospective buyer.
- 22 points
- 58 months ago
from completed build First Budget Gaming PC Build of a 16 Year Old
Meh, ok. Decent enough to get you by, but you'll want nicer.
- 15 points
- 47 months ago
from completed build Decent first pc(2014 build)
Decent headset, sound quality is pretty good and the mic is decent as well. I’ve had this headset for around 3-4 years and it still works fine without and physical or sound problems
- 9 points
- 52 months ago
from completed build First PC Build (A Reputable System)
This is an excellent set of headphones for a reasonable price. Can't complain about the quality of the sound or build quality whatsoever. However, I do have to dock a star for the minorly uncomfortable fit. That could just be me, but I can't use these headphones for more than about 15 minutes because they try to flatten my ears (which is rather painful). But I digress, I would buy these again should need be.
- 7 points
- 36 months ago
from completed build The Grand Slam
Super good headphones. People like to hate on these, but the surround sound really helps to hear footsteps in-game. Awesome treble and deep bass.
- 4 points
- 59 months ago
from completed build Mid Range Gaming Rig
Makes my ears sweat but I usually don't have both sides on at once anyway, basically soundproof, great sound quality
- 3 points
- 49 months ago
from completed build The Miranda Lawson Styker
The Razer Kraken's were a great set of headphones as is, so when they made a Pro version I sold the regular ones and made the upgrade to the Pro's and I have never had a more comfortable and better sounding gaming experience than this, it even does great on the Bass like there's a mini subwoofer in the headset! Fantastic piece of equipment and again, the competitors are charging so much more for such less of a product.