SP120 PWM High Performance Edition - Twin Pack
- SP120 (CO-9050014-WW)
- The SP120 High Performance Edition, at full RPM, has outstanding static pressure, up to 3.1mm/H2O, when used on a radiator or heatsink.
- 4-PIN PWM Support for increased fan speed control
- Seven wide body, low-pitch custom blades for optimal static pressure at very low noise levels.
- Custom fan enclosure for ducting air in the right direction with minimal interference.
- Advanced Hydraulic Bearing for reliable, quiet operation.
- Rubberized corners for sound damping when installed with standard screws.
- User-replaceable colored rings so you can match your fans to your case
- 30 points
- 37 months ago
from completed build Project ALPHA - My First Build
These fans look great and perform great. There is some sound but if you have headphones you will be fine
- 24 points
- 59 months ago
from completed build Vulcan III
Purchased to replace the noisy SP120Ls that come with the H100i GTX. I ended up replacing the blue ring that was pre-applied on mine with the red ring that came in the box. They are simple snap in designs. Each fan comes with rings for blue, white, or red, with one of them pre-applied. 5/5
Very quiet, with some slight vibrations at higher RPMs. Temps are about 1 degree higher with these installed versus the SP120Ls, a very logical compromise.
- 16 points
- 42 months ago
from completed build Green Banshee
Radiator fans, these are quite. Not as quite as i thought they were gonna be but noise levels don't bother me. As long as its quieter than my friends PS4 i'm happy.
- 11 points
- 62 months ago
from completed build The Gainer
Pushes ALOT of air, keeps my h100i purring like a kitten
- 5 points
- 18 months ago
from completed build AMD Ryzen 2600 First PC Build
I keep these at 50%, all I can hear is moving air.
- Intel Core i7-4770K (@4.7GHz)
- GeForce GTX 780
- Intel Core i7-4790K (@4.4GHz)
- GeForce GTX 970
- Intel Core i5-4670K (@4.5GHz)
- GeForce GTX 780