|( 21 new from $29.58, 1 used from $27.67. Last updated 20 minutes ago. )|
|$40.99||+FREE s/h||In stock||$40.99||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
140 Hz - 18 kHz
Power (Front, Each)
- Cable length: Right-to-left cable: 1.3 m (4.2 ft.)
- Audio-in cable: 1.5 m (4.9 ft.)
- Power adapter cable: 1.8 m (5.9 ft.)
- With five watts of total power, you get sound that’s clear and strong.
- It’s a snap to get the sound you want with simple volume and power controls.
- Plug in your headphones and listen to your music, movies and games where and when you want to.
- Just connect the speakers to your laptop with a standard 3.5 mm plug and you’re ready to go.
- 33 points
- 48 months ago
from completed build Hatchling
I honestly never use these, the only times I have they sounded decent for the price, that is all I can say.
- 25 points
- 25 months ago
from completed build The Hustler
For the price, these are great. Absolutely recommend.
- 21 points
- 45 months ago
from completed build Nemesis Mk V
Pretty decent speakers. Nothing to brag about, as they could be a little better, but they work just fine with me.
- 20 points
- 46 months ago
from completed build Third times the charm
Good for those who just need speakers for when you either need a quick break from your headphones or you need to show your good friend Billy that crazy new video about cats or something.
- 19 points
- 60 months ago
from completed build My Gaming Build of 2014 (my first build ever!)
OK for YouTube but definitely get better speakers for anything else may it be gaming or music.
- 16 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build QBX The Cheap ITX
I'v gotten yelled at for having these on loud when people are working in another rooms as well as downstairs, so they can get loud but nothing with good bass fine for sitting in front of
- 6 points
- 31 months ago
from completed build The Brick
Another part that I've had forever and a day, and they do a wonderful job for being budget speakers.
- 4 points
- 45 months ago
from completed build My first gaming PC
sound is alright for youtube or maybe pandora. i just use them for the sake of having them. but you cant argue with the price.
- 3 points
- 48 months ago
from completed build The hairdryer (cause it sounds like one)
they make sound but occasional static
- 2 points
- 28 months ago
from completed build Low budget build - i3-6300 | 8GB DDR4-2400 | ASRock Z170 Pro4
2 channel speakers, but it sure feels like 2.1. I love these speakers, the sound quality is really really good, even in the bass. Quite possibly the best $20 speakers you can get.
- Intel Core i5-4690K
- GeForce GTX 970
- Intel Core i7-7820X (@4.6GHz)
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (x2)
- Intel Core i5-7600K
- GeForce GTX 1070