|$159.99||Out of stock||$159.99+||Buy|
|( 4 new from $189.99, 1 used from $148.87. Last updated 7 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Socket / CPU
Black / Red
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 22 points
- 28 months ago
from completed build Gaming build for a friend V2
This is my third MSI board and all of them have been great to work with, and the included manual is always super helpful and easy to understand. On the cheaper end of z370 motherboards, has some nice features including an M.2 slot that he can populate late on if he wants. Nothing else too major of note, just a solid board.
- 10 points
- 24 months ago
from completed build Half Caff/First Build
Kind of on the lower end of zed boards, but it suites my needs just fine.
- 9 points
- 26 months ago
from completed build Casual Gaming Rig
The MOBO pick was mainly because availability, color scheme (love red/black), same brand as GPU and is not expensive. Really easy to install, quality components and I just needed to turn on the XMP profile on EZ mode (1 button) to OC my RAM from 2133 to 1933. A breeze...
- 7 points
- 15 months ago
from completed build KRATOS
A great budget motherboard. All of the features I needed, and it looks great!
- 5 points
- 17 months ago
from completed build The Finalized
Does well, cable management is a hike, PCIE Express socket broke when I had it.
- 3 points
- 15 months ago
from completed build Intel Gaming PC Sub $1500
The metal plate cover for the ports to the back of the case was difficult to get on. But general installation went fine. Bios is easy to navigate to change any settings. Instruction manual is very efficient with indicating where everything needs to be plugged in/attached.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters