|$49.99||+FREE s/h||In stock||$49.99||Buy|
|( 1 new from $199.99. Last updated 13 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
MicroATX Mini Tower
Black / Orange
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-A
- USB 2.0 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
315 mm / 12.402"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 13 points
- 29 months ago
from completed build Bescheiden 2.0
It's cheap and orange. Also has a Window. Not bad in terms of cosmetics, but god is it a ***** to work in.
- 12 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build Orange glow - Ryzen gaming PC
I like the look of this case, and that's it's smaller than a regular mid-tower. I had to import it from the US though (which cost me double the price due to shipping) because unfortunately nobody sells the orange version outside the US.
- 9 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build The Orange Bucket
I have to admit, I was expecting a low-quality, garbage case. Man, I was SOOO wrong. This case is truly amazing. It has good cable management, a really convenient ssd mount with wire cut-outs, easy to connect/understand front panel cables (I really appreciate that the usb and front audio are connected in one ribbon like cable). The fans are beautiful and silent. With the orange and black color scheme on aluminum, I don't know what else to ask for. The ONLY thing I dislike about this case is the status leds being just a bit too bright. EDIT: I found a little easter-egg under the logo sticker c: http://i.imgur.com/FFelCWK.jpg
- 7 points
- 33 months ago
from completed build The budget Halloween king
- Want a great looking PC in either purple/black, orange/black, or blue/white
- If you want a windowed PC on a budget
- If you want your friends to look at your PC in awe
- If you are new to PC building and want an easy experience
- If you have literally any budget and are using a mAtx motherboard
Basically what I am saying it this case is a godsent for me. It is amazing.
- 7 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build MATX DIY
i'v bought cheap case's my whole life but for this price DIY put in everything you need but a manual. like the specification advertisement on there website is the best you get and you have to guess which screws go where by testing and praying. It is a little low sitting for a bottom exhaust cpu so i flipped mine. The top front fan really makes no point to it existence unless your running both fans super low speeds for that single fan size hole, unless you get SP fans for a minimal improvement for getting through the several layers of metal mesh that has wholes just to big to be a filter. was it suppose to be a filter holder? idk not a bad build though very DIY.
- 5 points
- 9 months ago
from completed build Advanced R-Type
A good starting point in terms of getting the system you need without constraining space and looks. The design was nice to work with but for veterans, this might not suit them if they are looking to build a monster rig with massive cooling potential.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters
- AMD Athlon X4 880K
- Radeon RX 460
- Intel Core i3-2120
- Radeon HD 6870
- AMD Ryzen 5 1500X (@3.8GHz)
- GeForce GTX 780