|( 8 new from $185.49. Last updated 4 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac
- Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac
Socket / CPU
Black / Red
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 120 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build The Ryzen Fall of the Intel Empire (In Win Chopin - HTPC)
I got one from Newegg, which advertises that you'll get a Raven Ridge-ready board! Has good features: wifi, good I/O, etc.
Note that the Noctua NH-L9a-AM4 barely (less than a mm) works with this mobo. But it does work! See a couple pics on my build to see the clearance issue.
- 75 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build Littlefoot
No benefit to an X-series chipset when using Mini-ITX, making this the best price/performance ratio for an ITX build.
Great VRM design (on all Fatal1ty boards).
- 65 points
- 28 months ago
from completed build The Monolith! Ryzen 7, GTX 1080 TI, & Phanteks Shift
Amazing value of at board at $86(Paired with Ryzen CPU at Microcenter). The ports are positioned perfectly for a case like the Phantek Shift, where the I/O ports are positioned at the top, and the SATA, 24 Pin, and USB 3 connector all located at the bottom. This allows for a cleaner cable management in my situation. Would have loved to see another M2 slot on this board though. No issues with WiFi or Bluetooth.
- 64 points
- 20 months ago
from completed build AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Mini ITX Workstation
I choose this board for it's value mainly. Compare to competitors, it offered everything I needed minus the RGB strip. It's worth noting that for Pinnacle Ridge CPUs, you need updated BIOS in order for the motherboard to detect the Ryzen 5 2600(x). Luckily for me the board had updated BIOS and it was able to detect my 2600 just fine.
- Excellent price for all the features and performance it offers!
- XMP worked out of the box for my memory sticks
- 3 fan headers: "CPU_FAN", "CHA_FAN1" and "CHA_FAN2"
- For overclocking, there is no Load Line Calibration option (LLC)
- Cold boot can take a while - up to 10 seconds
- Even though there are 3 fan headers, only 2 has DC mode support
- No RGB strip compared to Asus and Gigabyte counterparts. However, this point is moot if you care less for having RGB.
- Aesthetically pleasing if the color scheme matches your taste
- 56 points
- 30 months ago
from completed build World's smallest Ryzen build [4.2 litres]
Excellent overall. Perfect layout to fit the HDPlex 160W. WiFi is slow. The included bluetooth sucks. My bluetooth keyboard and headset wouldn't function properly even when individually connected. Now the bluetooth device just shows an error no matter what I do to try install the drivers. Buying a USB BT 4.0 adapter fixed my problems.
- 30 points
- 25 months ago
from completed build My "homework machine" that can game
Feature rich mini ITX am4 motherboard. It was the only one with a type C port. Phenomenal.
- 28 points
- 28 months ago
from completed build 777
Nice layout, I've tried to overclock my Ryzen 1700 to 3.8 and RAM to 3333Mhz.
- 26 points
- 28 months ago
from completed build Budget Ryzen 3 1200 Mini ITX Build
Great board, easy to work with and the front panel headers wasn't that difficult to install. Wifi and Bluetooth works great.
- 25 points
- 5 days ago
from completed build SteamBox 360 Mk.II
The previous time around I had all kinds of issues getting this motherboard up and running. Now, since the BIOS is updated to support both 2XXX and 3XXX Ryzen series processors, everything worked as expected out of the box.
- 24 points
- 13 months ago
from completed build Gaming HTPC with Ryzen 2200G
I think this is the only AM4 mini-itx motherboard with the 8-pin at the side of the PCB. Don't know why the hell others manufacters put it on center. Nice looking and powerfull board, with all you need included. BT and WiFi works really well. The price is premium but it was my only option due to the 8-pin location.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters