20 Hz - 20 kHz
Black / Blue
Active Noise Cancelling
- Microphone Type: Unidirectional noise cancelling
- 2.4GHz wireless audio - High performance gaming audio without worrying about wires.
- Dolby 7.1 surround - Accurate multi-channel audio helps you locate opponents even if you can't see them.
- Large 50mm drivers - Better bass response and crisp, clear midrange for more audio quality and a competitive edge.
- Designed for comfort - Microfiber-covered memory foam earpads and a padded headband let you play longer
- Noise cancelling microphone - Be heard loud and clear, whether you're playing or just chatting between matches.
- Large diameter, circumaural earcups - Blocks distracting sounds and keeps your head in the game.
- 84 points
- 56 months ago
from completed build Corsair 240 Air
OK sound and build quality is good. They are a little too big.
- 30 points
- 31 months ago
from completed build BLEACH: Toshiro Hitsugaya - FINAL
It's a great headset. Very comfortable, I could wear this for hours, and the best part is... it's wireless! The only gripe I had is when I had 3 or more wireless devices, they all interfered with each other creating lag and connectivity issues. Nevertheless, it's currently my favorite headset next to the Logitech wired gaming headset.
- 4 points
- 56 months ago
from completed build Revenant 2.0
Amaze-balls-ingly good sound. Never had a 7.1 headset before, it it glorious. I can hear the flutter of a butterfly's wing, I can hear a pin drop, I can hear you deepest darkest thoughts (eww, btw). Buy one...like now...now.....go.....NAOW!!!
- Intel Core i7-5820K (@4.5GHz)
- GeForce GTX 970
- Intel Core i7-4770K
- GeForce GTX 780 Ti (x2)
- AMD FX-6300 (@4.1GHz)
- Radeon HD 7950