|$23.31||Out of stock||$23.31+||Buy|
|( 8 new from $29.99. Last updated 2 hours ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Black / Blue
- Tuned for high-airflow, large volume cooling
- Better performance than standard case fans
- Translucent, frosted fan blades and Blue LEDs for a dramatic effect
- Nine ultra-thin fan blades and a sleeved bearing system for less vibration, noise and turbulence
- Custom fan enclosure for ducting air in the right direction with minimal interference.
- Available in single or twin packs.
- 15 points
- 11 months ago
from completed build Mystique VR Gaming PC
Bright and vibrant.
- 14 points
- 23 months ago
from completed build RT3 (Gaming/Streaming/Audio Workstation)
They are blue and they spin. No PWM control though.
- 12 points
- 53 months ago
from completed build The Nerd Herd
They're there. They're blue. Push air in pretty well. Stuck my hand in there and there's a decent amount of room temperature air flowing into the system. They were terrible to install though. For some reason the provided screws don't really fit, so that took forever, looked at tom's and apparently that was a problem that I should have read up on before, but it's okay- only took 20ish extra minutes.
- 12 points
- 20 months ago
from completed build MoonShine 5.3GHz
Quiet/Loud, really a mix. Good looks, and Airflow! Recommend if you know what you want. Yes, the blades are Frosted and Translucent. No anti-vibration pads.
- 10 points
- 51 months ago
from completed build First MATX rig
Put them up top as exhaust and they give a nice subtle blue glow to the case. very happy
- 8 points
- 41 months ago
from completed build EXODUS - Multitasking workhorse and gaming machine
My case came with a red fan, so PC World refunded me the money for new fans. They look great, but are a bit loud.
- 8 points
- 21 months ago
from completed build Wheatley- First Build
they're a bit noisy but still move a lot of air!!! and im all about performance rather than acoustics so im fine with it. theyre a little bit hard to screw in though.
- 7 points
- 27 months ago
from completed build FIRST PC BUILD
The blue looks great with the rest of my computer and they aren't too loud.