|$171.00||Out of stock||$171.00+||Buy|
|( 15 new from $172.53. Last updated 1 hour ago. )|
|$178.99||+FREE s/h||In stock||$178.99||Buy|
|* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- 116 points
- 37 months ago
from completed build Stormtrooper Z 17-0A
Best looking cooler on the market. Looks like a mechanical heart in the middle of my rig. Cooling on par with my former Hyper 212 Plus.
- 51 points
- 53 months ago
Cooler Master V8 GTS is a Wicked Hard Install. Even with Taking the Fans off and having little girly hands. Then supplied wrench and approach in which you much tighten it down is extremely difficult. I was able to accomplish it alone, but with the Mother Board out, and Fans off, it still took Over Hour for Mounting this CPU Cooler. BUT, it Does Look EPIC -- Riiight ?? .. And that My Friend is What it is all about Grin
- 26 points
- 38 months ago
from completed build Typical AMD Red/Black Build :P
I love it.. For months i was always going to go with a AIO cooler but part of me just had doubts because my computer is on for a very long time and sometimes all night. Think my record is like 6 weeks and i just didn't want something to end in a failure. So i went a little safer with a nice air cooler and i don't regret it. It does what i need it to do and i don't plan on overclocking anytime soon. so its great and performs well at its intended job.
- 17 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build Ultimate 4k 60fps BEAST!!!!!
keeps this thing cool as every really recommended only if you wanna have trouble mounting it lol
- 15 points
- 45 months ago
from completed build Project Nova
This thing is a BEAST to install. But after the fact i am glad i got it and i'm glad i went through all the effort to get it installed. It just has a look to it. Plus the red LEDs.
- 11 points
- 45 months ago
from completed build LexBox
All the other reviews that mention how huge this thing is and how awkward it is to install, they were right. It still is incredibly impressive. It was a breeze to get it situated on the 1151 board but tightening it down was arduous. It's about the size of a newborn's skull, it freaks me out how huge it is.
- 7 points
- 32 months ago
from completed build Praying Manta
There are many reviews describing how difficult it is to install this cooler. They must be talking about installing it inside the case. It's actually very easy if you install it on the motherboard outside of the case. Took five minutes max. This is a very impressive cooler that looks great and performs well.
- Cooling performance is excellent. There are many reviews online suggesting subpar performance when compared to similarly priced air coolers. I experience quite the opposite. I am running it with i5 7600K overclocked to 4.5Ghz and the processor stays nice and cool. No complaints.
- Looks fantastic
- Low noise
- Good RAM clearance
- Well designed dimensions despite size. I have it mounted on Mini ITX inside the NZXT Manta. Fits perfectly well, but the rear fan had to be removed.
- Fan wires well managed and bound together in a sleeve for a cleaner look.
- Size (in some cases)
- Large "Warranty Void if Removed" sticker on the cable. I was able to hide it well, but it could be very unsightly in some cases.
- 6 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build CM Stryker snow beast - First build
1- This thing looks like Optimus Prime's head which is pretty cool. 2- It is super quite when not under stress. It can be a bit loud while under stress but its not unbearable, nothing unexpected. 3- Easy to install, and love the LEDs.
- 4 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build Finally fixed some glitches.
Very quiet and keeps my CPU cool under load.
- AMD FX-8320 (@4.45Ghz)
- Radeon R9 270X
- Intel Core i5-6600K (@4.6GHz)
- GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
ASUS ROG theme, open-air case! ROG Front Base, ROG Maximus Formula VI, ROG RAIDR, ROG Striker, 32GB RAM, ASUS 21:9
- Intel Core i7-4770K (@3.9GHz)
- GeForce GTX 780 Ti