|( 5 new from $279.98. Last updated 9 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Silver / Black
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-C
- USB 3.2 Type-A
- USB 2.0 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
318 mm / 12.52"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 8 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build Encoding/Gaming/All-Purpose Crisp Build
I think this is one of the most crisp and clean-looking cases I've ever seen. The nearly all-metal construction is appreciated, and it doesn't rely on anything over-the-top to look good. It's understated, connected, and fluid.
1. Front-panel USB auto-lighting sensor is really nice. I use this comp in a somewhat dark room, so I can't overstate how handy that is. I goes on and off in a gradient, which is luxurious as well.
2. Super solid build quality. Removing stuff is easy, and it actually stays on really well.
3. The dust filter stays in place and is very easy to remove. 4. Cable routing is well-designed, and there is sooo much room for drives.
5. GPU cooling is wildly above average, and vertically mounting it does great for CPU temps, which then become average. But with a thicc Noctua cooler, I'm all good.
6. The use of thumbscrews and easily removed panels is a real pleasure. Cooler master does it very well.
7. There's a great deal of slight customization in terms of SSD, PSU, and fan placement in this case. It's really nice for someone who goes balls-in on minute optimizations.
1. The PSU situation is... bad. It would be great to have an on/off switch connection on the exterior of the case instead of taking off the glass panel and switching in on every time. I had to really struggle to get the CPU 8-pin to its spot.
2. Front panel connectors are definitely not long enough to reach the motherboard. I had to do some massively creative things to rout them all there. By succeeding, cable management does not look good, and there is nothing I can do about it.
3. The tab for pulling the glass and steel side panels off should be bigger. I am not fat, and I still have lots of trouble getting my fingers in there to pull them off.
Overall: I really like this case. I do not regret buying it. However, if Cooler Master were to fix the issues I listed, this would be the case I recommend to everyone with a bit of money on-hand who doesn't nut from RGB.
Purchased new for $150 on Newegg. (I missed a $99 sale, definitely buy this if you see that).
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters