|$113.00||Out of stock||$113.00+||Buy|
|( 4 new from $152.99 . Last updated 7 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- B450M DS3H
Socket / CPU
Black / Silver
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 21 points
- 17 months ago
from completed build Dean's Zen 2 waiting room PC
Great motherboard for the price, even worked with ram not listed on its compatibility list at better speeds than stock with no voltage or latency increase. Was unable to overclock the processor due to the 200ge being "locked".
- 16 points
- 12 months ago
from completed build My First Time
Pretty solid, but slightly cramped even with a basic build like mine. May struggle to add upgrades if I wanted to.
- 15 points
- 18 months ago
from completed build Respectable Build for a Close Friend
Another great value pick. It's newer, so I expected it to be stable and reliable, which it is. And it has some orange led accents which I never knew about.
- 14 points
- 11 months ago
from completed build Impulse
Not much to say here, it is a very barebones B450 motherboard. I never planned on overclocking my CPU so I didn't care about the VRM setup. One gripe I do have is that there is only one system fan header so I had to buy a fan controller off of Amazon to plug in my three fans. Also, the one fan header is located near the rear I/O so I had to have a cable hanging across my motherboard to where I mounted my fan splitter.
- 13 points
- 5 months ago
from completed build Budget gaming 1440p small form, 1st build
The Mobo is not the best but work as supossed it came already with the BIOS v41 and got ryzen 3600 working out of the box, I updated to the last version. the fans controller on windows work very good but I can't say the same for the Rgb software is garbage detected my Rams just on the first time and don't identify my Rams colors anymore. on BIOS I checked that i can overclock the memory with timings configurations.
- 11 points
- 18 months ago
from completed build GTX Silver Ryzen
Don't buy it, I bought it as the part I would cut corners on to pay for the others, and it wasn't bad, but not good. The 3 PCIE slots turn to 2 once you put in the gfx card on top (bottom covers the power cables), and I had to use the last x8 slot for the wifi card. Just get the one from them with wifi (just search this mobo on amz, you'll find it as a variation)
- 11 points
- 3 months ago
from completed build Budget Emulation for a Friend
Chunky VRMs, plenty of USB IO, and a manual with no frills. The BIOS feels a bit antiquated compared to the MSI and Asus stuff I'm used to, but it's not really a big deal when It's likely to get used only once or twice a year. I didn't install any of the software that came with it because this PC doesn't used RGB so I have no scathing criticism to give there.
My second retracted star is for the amount of fan headers. TWO
ONCE CPU HEADER, ONE SYSTEM HEADER
- 10 points
- 19 months ago
from completed build In Law's PC
This motherboard is a great deal, and offered exactly what I needed for my build. The only thing I did not like about the motherboard is there is only 1 system fan header when I think there should be at least 2. If you are looking to build a simple micro ATX build, then I would recommend this motherboard each and every time. Also, the BIOS interface is very intuitive, and extremely simple to use!
- 10 points
- 16 months ago
from completed build Budget gaming build for GF
I'm honestly not sure if I'd get this board again.
It's not bad, and has stuff clearly labeled but I have some gripes.
1) The SATA ports on the bottom right of the mobo can be completely blocked off by the graphics card. 2) if you want to do 2-way SLI then this board has you covered, not only you but your second graphics card will be almost completely covered too. 3) The Bios gave me some grief about swapping to my graphics cards from the integrated AMD one.
Aside from that though, truly a solid Mobo, very good.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters