|$190.99||Out of stock||$190.99+||Buy|
|( 8 new from $192.57. Last updated 1 minute ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Tinted Tempered Glass
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-C
- USB 3.2 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
370 mm / 14.567"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 16 points
- 21 months ago
from completed build 2018 Killer Build
Actually I was originally going with BeQuiet! Dark Base 700 but because of delivery problems I was fed up and looked for an alternative. Corsair 500D was already on my list but I had leaned to Dark Base 700 because it supported inverted motherboard (so that I can put the case on my left and the window is visible on my left, i.e. the window is right-side of the case). After the delivery problems, I decided I should just go "standard" (not-inverted motherboard) and I bought Corsair 500D as it already ticked my requirements, e.g. front USB Type-C port (too few cases have it) and this one looks better than Dark Base 700's cheap port. Dark Base 700 is also a quality case but man that USB Type-C port is a hack job. In the end, I am glad I went with Corsair 500D, I am very happy with it. It's really high quality, metals will not cut your fingers inside this case, tempered glass is elegant with dark tint, cable management is very good. It comes with 2 fans and they are sufficient imho (I bought 1 spare fan just in case but did not mount it for now), I am happy with cooling performance and quietness. It's really a premium case.
- 10 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build Traumatic Beast.
I really wanna give it 4 stars, but this case essentially gave me PTSD from the amount of times I nearly broke it.
Poor thought in cable management as the door on the back side wont fully shut it you have a large cable routed through. I practically had to suffocate my mobo psu cable for the door to shut.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters