( 4.4 Average / 7 Ratings )
Send an e-mail alert if the price drops to: $
(Note: Price alerts now use your merchant selections and tax settings.)
does a good job without too much noise
Quiet, inexpensive, lots of airflow.
Normal fans & work as a fan & most likely last for 2 - 4 years
Very average 80mm case fan.
- Super cheap!
- Perfect RPM to balance air speed and noise.
- Simplistic look, mismatched colors that actually doesn't look bad!
- Comes with pretty great quality screws, and a molex to 3pin to molex passthrough adapter. Very useful at times!
- Bearings can vary. Sometimes it's perfect and quiet, sometimes it's slightly off and makes noise.
- Rifle Bearing isn't the best, but it's better than nothing.
Nice cheap fan!