* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Air Series SP120 PWM Quiet Edition
- The SP120 Quiet is an extremely quiet 23dBA while maintaining an impressive 1.29mm/H2O static pressure level.
- 4-PIN PWM Support for increased fan speed control
- Seven wide body, low-pitch custom blades for optimal static pressure at very low noise levels.
- Custom fan enclosure for ducting air in the right direction with minimal interference.
- Advanced Hydraulic Bearing for reliable, quiet operation.
- Rubberized corners for sound damping when installed with standard screws.
- User-replaceable colored rings so you can match your fans to your case
- 34 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build Mini ITX with ATX Layout
It's a fan........what's there to say.
- 19 points
- 46 months ago
from completed build The Red Menace! version 2
theses suckers are awesome,i got total control over them,they have god static pressure for rad's,the only bad thing is one of mine seems to have a slight noise coming from it that the other one don't once it gets over 50%,its not really loud,but you can tell if you put your ear in there and listen to them,they keep the rad cool and do the trick thou:)
- 15 points
- 43 months ago
from completed build Singularity
These fans are brilliant, and obviously they look great. It's true that technically they have a slightly lower airflow than the Noctua NF-F12, and they are a few decibels louder than them also, but when using these fans on low rpm's they are just as silent as the Noctua NF-F12 and the airflow is pretty similar! They are cheaper than the Noctua's and they look a heck of a lot nicer in a rig than the brown Noctua's, and so I would say these fans are the best choice if you're looking for a great fan to use as intake or exhaust on any case, and on radiators too!
- 13 points
- 34 months ago
from completed build MegaMan
I replaced the stock Corsair fans on the H80i with these, totally worth the $$. Temperatures are maintained at 29C at idle and noticeable noise levels have decreased. Interchangeable & paintable rings is a nice plus, especially if the standard colors it comes with dont jive with your build color scheme.
- 10 points
- 32 months ago
from completed build RED MENACE 2.1(CUSTOM LOOP)
great fans,not really high rpm,s,but they are quiet even at 85%