|( 1 new from $291.81. Last updated 11 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Full Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-A
- USB 2.0 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
370 mm / 14.567"
- 454 mm x 260 mm x 535 mm
- 17.874" x 10.236" x 21.063"
External 5.25" Bays
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 63.151 L
- 2.23 ft³
- 180 points
- 41 months ago
from completed build GGPC - The G1 Loop!
First time building in this chassis and I'm impressed, panels are nice and easy to remove and I love the way they swing open. Also can fit 2x cup holders!
- 15 points
- 34 months ago
from completed build Dirty Girl
I chose this case for the unique layout and the fact that the clear panel is on the opposite side. Had zero problems with this case. Was a dream to build with and the cable management is excellent
- 8 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build Keep me up to date! From 2011 to 2017
At first i was tempted by the Phanteks enthoo pro m, which i think it's a great case. But the i went crazy with the window-on-the-right for aesthetics ..and it's pretty awesome in my room.
- 8 points
- 7 months ago
from completed build Blue Retro
Almost the perfect case for me. I needed the window on the right side since my PC sits on my left in my current setup. I love the hinge door window, it makes it so easy to open up and get inside for quick adjustments. The inverted ATX was not a problem to work with and cable management is decent, sometimes the back can take a few tries to close with all the cables. No bulge once I can get it closed though. PSU shroud is nice too and hides all the cables up top.
There are 3 SSD bays and 2 HDD bays in the back. I wish there were more HDD bays but I'm planning to use a NAS in the future so I won't need many HDDs in my system. I filled the 2 HDDs already though. I'm one of the few who still uses optical drives I guess so it can fit 2 as well.
The steel is nice. I clean it with a microfiber rag if I ever touch it because fingerprints will easily show. The little door for the optical drives is good too. I can put stickers in there and they won't get worn from the outside. I open the door when I need leverage to lift it since there isn't anywhere to grip it on the front.
- 6 points
- 29 months ago
from completed build "Fan Samwiches" 1080Ti SLI Gaming/Mining Build
Love the inverse ATX layout, but this thing needs tempered glass. Badly. Knocking one star for that.
- 5 points
- 37 months ago
from completed build Simplistic Black and White Build
Best case I've ever owned. Not awfully expensive. Looks gorgeous. Love the inverted mobo, though "Sapphire" is upside down, might just turn the LED off. Cable management is great, but it can be a little tricky if you've got shorter PSU cables. They need to stretch a bit.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters
- Intel Core i7-6700K
- GeForce GTX 970
- Intel Core i7-6700K
- GeForce GTX 1070
- Intel Core i7-5820K
- GeForce GTX 980 Ti