|$230.64||Out of stock||$230.64+||Buy|
|$234.99||+FREE s/h||In stock||$234.99||Buy|
|$244.99||Out of stock||$244.99+||Buy|
|( 10 new from $249.99. Last updated 10 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- TUF Z390M-PRO GAMING (WI-FI)
Socket / CPU
Black / Gold
- 2-Way SLI Capable
- CrossFire Capable
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 10 points
- 12 months ago
from completed build The Ultrawide build.
Had everything I needed on it. Has a fancy LED on the top right of it. Haven't OC'd with it yet but I assume it will be decent.
- 8 points
- 6 months ago
from completed build Viserion
Since I am currently not a hard gamer, I went in the mid-range with the ASUS. Note to self, in my day. The fan bolts were attached to the motherboard. So imagine my surprise, when I had to remove the mobo to install the bracket for the cooler. Lesson learned lol.
- 5 points
- 13 months ago
from completed build Quiet mATX Intel/nVidia Gaming Box
This board made for some easy overclocking of the GPU and CPU. It has plenty of ports and connectors. I've so far had a stable system in benchmarks as well as actual use.
The biggest difficulty was the back piece took some tries not to bend the metal pieces and one of the M2 screws on the heat spreader was very tight. A quick search on the internet has some solutions.
- 4 points
- 4 months ago
from completed build Quiet High Performance Rig
Colorful, wish the PCiEx16 further from the CPU wasnt so close to the SAT cables to allow the GPU to be further away from everything else while having those SATA cable available. Still very good motherboard, easy instructions to figure out, just gotta read a good bit. Also Wifi is very good
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters