|$72.00||Out of stock||$72.00+||Buy|
|$74.99||+FREE s/h||In stock||$74.99||Buy|
|$88.72||+FREE s/h||In stock||$88.72||Buy|
|( 9 new from $89.07. Last updated 2 hours ago. )|
|$114.97||+FREE s/h||In stock||$114.97||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Black / Blue
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-A
- USB 2.0 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
380 mm / 14.961"
External 5.25" Bays
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 14 points
- 8 months ago
from completed build Project: Skydripper
Cable management is a bit tough but looks great
- 6 points
- 1 day ago
from completed build New Computer
I love the aesthetic of this case, and its color fits well. Very tight space for cable management, but can be worked with. Wish the fans in the front were blue, but I still love the white.
- 2 points
- 13 days ago
from completed build Azure
Excellent case for the price, with plenty of room all your components, although the wiring can get a bit cramped, the base has holes scattered about the inside for using zip ties or another alternative to hold cables in place. The 2.5" Drive slot, is a area on the back that requires removing the power supply to reach, and will not work with any angled SATA cables so I could not use it. And even then when using the lower 5" drive bay I had trouble angling the SATA cables as the port was directly behind the edge of the motherboard trey.
The Case came with a box of screws and two(?) identical instruction manuals which attempt to guide you through the easiest order to add parts so that they fit.
The fans front fans work well and the LED's look great.
It is a great case for what I needed it to be.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700
- Radeon RX 580
- Intel Core i7-8700K
- GeForce GTX 1080
- Intel Core i7-8700K (@4.8GHz)
- GeForce GTX 1080