* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
20 Hz - 20 kHz
Black / Green
Active Noise Cancelling
- USB 2.0
Sensitivity at 1 V RMS
- Full Audio Customization
- Easily and accurately fine-tune the level of each audio channel, position, and bass depth to your exact enjoyment using the supplied control unit.
- Maximum comfort, maximum durability
- The Razer Tiamat 7.1's sturdy construction and padded leatherette ear cups ensure extended headset life and ultimate comfort so you can keep going during those hardcore marathon gaming sessions.
- Retractable, noise-filtering unidirectional mic
- Speak and be heard with complete clarity. Stores away easily and quickly when not in use.
- 52 points
- 37 months ago
from completed build An orange upgrade
Awesome sound positioning, great isolation. Not so good for music. After 4 years, the plastic on the cushions peels profoundly, covering my ears and face with black specks.
- 25 points
- 46 months ago
from completed build Kyle's Oculus Build
Terrible, tinny sound and a fussy inline volume module that won't let you put 2-channel sound out to the speakers, so look forward to fussing with your audio control panel every time you want to play something on speakers if you don't have a 7.1 speaker setup.
These are some of the most comfortable headphones I've ever worn for long-term play and the positional audio seems accurate, but the subwoofer is laughable and overall the sound quality is just several rungs below mediocre. Can't recommend these to anyone who cares about sound quality and I plan to remove them from my setup and just plug stereo headphones into my speakers when I need headphones.
- Intel Core i5-4670K
- Radeon R9 290X
ASUS ROG theme, open-air case! ROG Front Base, ROG Maximus Formula VI, ROG RAIDR, ROG Striker, 32GB RAM, ASUS 21:9
- Intel Core i7-4770K (@3.9GHz)
- GeForce GTX 780 Ti
- Intel Core i7-4960X Extreme Edition (@4.6GHz)
- Radeon R9 290X (x3)