|$208.50||Out of stock||$208.50+||Buy|
|$223.99||Out of stock||$223.99+||Buy|
|( 2 new from $253.00. Last updated 1 minute ago. )|
|$278.93||+FREE s/h||In stock||$278.93||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Tinted Tempered Glass
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-C
- USB 3.2 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
440 mm / 17.323"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 8 points
- 10 months ago
from completed build First build - 4k gaming + workstation
I wanted to go for a Meshify C first as I liked the looks but that case was a bit too small for my needs. I considered other variants (like Define R6) but then Meshify S2 came out. So no more compromises! I liked to work with the case, but front panel may annoy some people a bit because of front I/O wires that prevents panel from being fully removed. This is a variant with tinted glass which looks pretty nice in my opinion.
- 4 points
- 27 days ago
from completed build Meshify'd i5 9600K Intel Gaming Computer
Very easy case to work on, very roomy for a mid tower. The angular facets on the front of the case are definitely eye catching. I got the dark tinted tempered glass model and it looks very sharp! I love the drive mounting systems and the integrated fan controller. One snag is that my case didn't come with a PSU bracket mounted to back of case (my power supply was going to be sliding out on me without one) when it was delivered to me and I had to jump through extra hoops to get this.
- 2 points
- 1 month ago
from completed build S O O N(tm) -> Finally !!!
beautiful case, lot of airflow, easy to build in, good built in tools for the cable management. Comes with 3 140mm 3pin fans that make a lot of wind but a bit of noise to. The price to pay for max airflow I suppose. I'll swap them for PWM fans when I'll have won the lottery ;)
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters