|( 1 new from $192.87 . Last updated 2 hours ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- 297 points
- 37 months ago
from completed build EK Water Cooled Air 740 SLI 1080 Ti's
Be wary. I received the kit and one of the four RGB strips did not work. It ook NZXT a month to get me a replacement. When it works, it works great! The RGB spectrum wave is my favorite.
The only issue I have with it is that you are required to have this in order to use the NZXT AER fans.
- 218 points
- 43 months ago
from completed build The Barbershop
Works great. Lots of customization.
- 103 points
- 38 months ago
from completed build Tuxedo
The Hue+ was received as a gift, and I love it. The device looks good, and the effects it creates are amazing.
- 53 points
- 38 months ago
from completed build "RGB ELITE"
Works great. Easy to install. after 2 months one strip stopped working. Not sure why but customer support is sending me new strips.
- 41 points
- 41 months ago
from completed build QHD Gamecube
This is a nice lighting kit for your PC. Highly customizable and rather easy to work with. This gets a 4-star rating for a few reasons:
- It doesn't have persistent memory. If your machine loses power you'll need to reload your lighting profile via the CAM software.
- The CAM software is a complete PC monitoring solution, whereas I would prefer to just have an interface for programming the Hue+ without the bloat.
- The CAM software (as of version 3.2.26) does not provide a way to backup your custom lighting profiles, whether that be locally or online. You can back it up by copying the TuningSetting.json file from the CAM install path, but that's not clear and I had to poke around in the installation folder to find that.
- 38 points
- 46 months ago
from completed build Gaming Build - RGB Edition
Had some trouble setting up the LEDs as the installation instructions are a bit basic, but once they are up, they really light the up the case. Even the basic 4 strips that come with the package are enough to cover a full tower case. You need to install the CAM software to configure the LED controller. The software can be a little buggy. Also, the LEDs will default to white lights when powered on, until the CAM software starts up. This is a little disappointing.
- 37 points
- 33 months ago
from completed build The 4K 4K Build
The LEDs are nice and there are a lot of different options for lighting. The software is confusing and it uses molex which is annoying.
- 33 points
- 41 months ago
from completed build REM /// pink & blue weebstation
I already had LEDs on my motherboard and RAM, so initially I wasn't sure if I wanted to add case LEDs. Well I gave in, and it was totally worth it! Seeing your PC illuminated in your favorite colors is nothing short of magical, and NZXT's CAM software has a lot of cool features that I'm not sure if you would find in other lighting kits. Was super easy to install, literally just plop it in, connect the cables, and run the LED strips (which are magnetic) around the border of the case.
If you have a clear side panel on your case and you're going for any sort of color scheme or visual theme to your build at all and , I'd call this an absolute a must-buy! It's one of those things where you don't really realize how much you needed it until you get one yourself.
- 31 points
- 24 months ago
from completed build Riptide
RGB!! Works flawlessly and looks amazing!