20 Hz - 20 kHz
Black / Red
Active Noise Cancelling
- Great gaming sound with a comfortable, closed-back design: The Corsair Raptor HS30 gaming headset is ergonomically designed for better audio quality and the comfort you need to keep your head in the game. The 40mm neodymium audio drivers are enclosed in padded, circumaural earpads that fit around your ears so they’re more comfortable and help block distractions. And, they’re closed back, so your gaming won’t distract anybody, either. The HS30 also has a padded headband, and a noise cancelling microphone that screens out background noise.
- 40mm neodymium drivers: Enjoy realistic audio reproduction with higher sensitivity, greater detail, and lower distortion.
- Closed-back, circumaural padded earcups: The earcups block out distracting background noise, so you can keep your head in the game. Closed-back construction helps reduce noise leakage, to help make sure that your gaming won’t bother anybody around you.
- Noise-cancelling microphone: The microphone automatically reduces background noise, so you’ll be heard loud and clear.
- Compatible with PC, Mac, PlayStation 4, phones, and tablets: The modular cabling system lets you use the HS30 just about anywhere. The 4-pole 3.5mm connector has integrated audio input and microphone output, for connecting to mobile phones, tablets, PS4 controllers, and newer desktop and notebook computers. Or, use the included Y adapter to split it into separate 3.5mm headphone and microphone connectors for universal compatibility.
- 27 points
- 47 months ago
from completed build My Current Setup & My Slow Laptop
The design is amazing, it looks awesome. When you put those on, you can't hear anything around you. It works. BUT, don't get fooled by the looks! It is really expensive for what it actually is. The channels are only 2.0, which means it doesn't have any surround sound. The sound quality is mediocre. It doesn't sound better than bad apple earbuds, which really disappointed me. It also feels very fragile, it basically feels like plastic and scotch tape. Also the microphone is HORRIBLE. When doing a skype call, my friends can hear me talk, but there is a huge static noise that sounds like a 70s tv, so I always have to turn my mic halfway down in order for the loud static to go away. And it's not my computer's problem, any other mic works very well. And it's not a customer-produced damage as they came like that. Also, the on/off and sound controlling button as bad, they feel very cheap. At least they work, I guess? Oh. And did I mention they do not let your ears breathe at all, which makes it really hot? x_x
This is my first corsair headset, and it will be my last. At the same price of 50-60$ CAD you can get some very better headsets. The Logitech G430 Headset is like 50 million times better than this and it's sold at 60$ on some websites. The Rosewill RHTS-8206 headset is 51$ on newegg canada and it's still better than the hs30. I do not recommend buying the Corsair HS30.
Edit: The right side broke. They are now mono. These headphones are definitely a piece of **** xD