2 x 2dBi Omni Directional, Detachable
64/128 bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Wireless Modes: Ad-Hoc / Infrastructure mode
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for video streaming, online gaming and Internet calls
- 2T2R MIMO delivers greater throughput at range versus conventional 1T1R
- Supports QSS function, complying with WPS for worry free wireless security
- Supports Sony PSP X-Link for joyful online gaming for Windows XP
- Bundled utility provides quick & hassle free installation
- Seamlessly compatible with 802.11n/b/g products
- 68 points
- 50 months ago
from completed build Practise Cube
A cheap and simple way to add wireless internet to a computer, it being PCI means any PCIe slots are left free.
- 16 points
- 42 months ago
from completed build Surprise, It's an AMD!
It gives me the internets.
- 11 points
- 28 days ago
from completed build The Build That Needs Explanation
With the motherboard I used this was the only option for WiFi card configuration. The mini PCI-E slot was covered by the graphics card but I was able to use the PCI slot below it. Installed the card and worked right away with Windows 10.
- 8 points
- 43 months ago
from completed build Blue Bomber
Have had some trouble with it not detecting or refusing to connect to networks but it works fine now.
- 8 points
- 38 months ago
from completed build EXODUS - Multitasking workhorse and gaming machine
I have a TP Link router, so as you can imagine, it works flawlessly with this. Before I had a very problematic USB wifi adaptor from that famous brand you've never heard of before, Edimax. Only complaint is that it not AC.
- 7 points
- 26 months ago
from completed build Jebediah
Works perfectly I can download files really well now.
- Intel Pentium G3258 (@4.0GHz)
- Radeon R7 265
- AMD A8-3870K
- Intel Pentium G3220
- GeForce GTX 750