|( 3 new from $119.99. Last updated 9 minutes ago. )|
|$119.99||Out of stock||$119.99+||Buy|
|$169.89||+FREE s/h||In stock||$169.89||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Mini ITX Desktop
Side Panel Window
Tinted Tempered Glass
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
330 mm / 12.992"
- 395 mm x 230 mm x 375 mm
- 15.551" x 9.055" x 14.764"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 34.069 L
- 1.203 ft³
- 16 points
- 6 months ago
from completed build Qakuqtuq - ITX Gaming PC Build
This case is absolutely stunning! When i first saw the Evolv ITX i new i wanted it! But when i saw the Tempered Glass edition come out i know i was going to own it! I've read review that thermals wernt the best in this case but have been very happy with my build in it! I recommend it because it is a solid ITX with great cable managment, and a good amount of room for an ITX form factor.
- 4 points
- 8 months ago
from completed build First Build (that went over-budget)
Went for this case seeing plentiful reviews about it and its bigger brothers and I really thought that this would be really good for a first build, but I have my gripes. There is false advertising that the front can accommodate two 140mm fans. The holes are way too small for any screw to go through and hold on to the fans. I ended up having to zip tie mine as i couldn't return them. There is also very little clearance between a dual slot GPU and the top of the PSU enclosure so your card will choke unless you watercool it, a major turn off for this case. Other than these two glaring issues, the case overall is a pleasure to have and a breeze to build in. The top sliding radiator tray, plentiful cable routing grommets and and velcro ties at the back are welcome additions. Integrated RGB lighting is a savior for anyone lacking a connector on their motherboard.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters