|( 2 new from $277.27. Last updated 20 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Mini ITX Desktop
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
- Mini ITX
- Mini DTX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
330 mm / 12.992"
External 5.25" Slim Slot Load Bays
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 27 points
- 42 months ago
from completed build ODIN, God of War
This is an absolute beast of a case, I can't think of enough wonderful things to say about this case. It's sleek, sexy, and has a few ingenious ways of mounting hardware within its confines. The GPU is mounted sideways in a holding shroud with a clever little support bracket to keep the back end from sagging. There's enough space below the hanging GPU for 25mm fans as well, which works so well with the case's passive cooling system. High static pressure fans pull fresh air in while simultaneously pushing hot air out of the innumerable vents. My GPU never passes 55C even on a full gaming load, it's absolutely insane. This setup is whisper quiet, I kid you not even with my monitor muted and the case less than a foot away I hear nothing. No drives, no fans, absolute silence. I am incredibly pleased!
- 20 points
- 24 months ago
from completed build FURYZEN - Small Form Factor AMD Gaming PC
A luxury version of the RVZ01. Its weight almost defeats the purpose of a small case, but it's sturdy and looks amazing. Not for first time builders.
- 12 points
- 43 months ago
from completed build Intel mITX for my truck
The case was allot bigger than I thought which is a good thing. I did not like how the psu is mounted on account the on/off switch faces the wall and cannot be reached. Doing some kind of cable management is very difficult if not impossible.
- 7 points
- 36 months ago
from completed build The Monster
It a big bigger than the size of a xbox one but it can carry the power of a atom bomb in here while being small at the same time
- 6 points
- 32 months ago
from completed build HTPC (Highly. Trained. Penguin. in a Case?)
Fantastic little case, I know it's a little dated and could be smaller. It's perfect for me though, easilly transportable, space for a disc drive, Space for several drives, full sized gpu and a 120mm AIO cpu cooler.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters