|( 1 new from $486.49. Last updated 2 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- ZM-T1 PLUS
- T1 Plus
MicroATX Mini Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-A
- USB 2.0 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
- 250 mm / 9.843" With Drive Cages
- 300 mm / 11.811" Without Drive Cages
External 5.25" Bays
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 17 points
- 42 months ago
from completed build Günther
A good case for $30. Build quality is pretty impressive for the price point, but you'll run into some problems if you're putting a non-modular PSU inside of it. There is absolutely no room for the cables to be routed behind the motherboard unless they're super thin. We got this case because the PC was to be put under Z's desk. There was no point in a side panel window.
- 8 points
- 44 months ago
from completed build Scrapyard Wars
This is a well built, pretty cool looking case. I mainly bought it because it was cheap and I was in a hurry to build a new rig. But when I brought it home and went about building I was really surprised by the build quality. I have used it for 6 months and don't have any complaints. I was really surprised to find filters for the various fan placements, they really do keep out dust.
- 1 point
- 27 months ago
from completed build Q3 2016 Budget Gaming PC
Really good case for the price - it's under 25 Euros (2016). Strange internal layout, not much room for cables behind MOBO and cheap dust filters - it's still great value. Comes with one exhaust fan and room for up to 3 additional intake fans. I got the best result with 2 silent fans on the side panel, cooling GPU and CPU directly, keeping the default rear fan as exhaust.
I recommend this line from Zalman (at this price point) and would buy again.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters