|( 3 new from $36.32. Last updated 22 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- Recommended for CM 690.
- 11 blade fan design
- 24.2 CFM Higher airflow to enhance cooling performance.
- Silent operation at 20 dB-A for excellent case cooling.
- RoHS compliance for protecting the environment.
- 36 points
- 25 months ago
from completed build Silver Sylvalum
Great set of fans to aid in my negative pressure in the Phanteks case. Very quiet and nicely built. Just 2 of these really make a difference for exhaust flow. Only downside is the ketchup and mustard wires. These Cooler Master 80mm fans fit very snug by those expansion slots in the Phanteks case (vents by the GPU thumb screws). No worries about them falling. But I did drill 2ea screw holes for each fan just in case.