ATX Full Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
- USB 2.0 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Mini ITX
- Micro ATX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
- 310 mm / 12.205" With Drive Cages
- 480 mm / 18.898" Without Drive Cages
- 584 mm x 231 mm x 558 mm
- 22.992" x 9.094" x 21.969"
External 5.25" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 75.276 L
- 2.658 ft³
- 23 points
- 46 months ago
from completed build Penumbra v2
Great case. Spacious and plenty of cooling options. I can fit all three 200mm fans in with a push/pull config for a CPU cooler, which is amazing. (room for more fans, actually) The plexiglass does scratch easily, and Thermaltake does not have any plans for giving it a tempered glass version. You can go with custom glass, or be careful.
I would like to see a model with slightly different textures and smaller holes, but this is a near perfect case, especially for a first build. This case is HUGE!
- 19 points
- 58 months ago
from completed build Black & Blue Subtlety 2.0
Great case. Lots of possibilities. Windows scratches really easy, so... Replace it with something better. $20 for some double sided tape and glass from Lowes.
- 17 points
- 45 months ago
from completed build The ReMake
i love this case but after 2 years its getting a little outdated ., but great case and lots of room and airflow
- 14 points
- 45 months ago
from completed build VR dominator/1440p Monster
amazing case! came with 3 200mm blue led fans, i bought another to make it four. Since then i have replaced all of the blue 200mm fans with the noctua industrial 140mm's (they were not a perfect fit but i made it work) this case has ALOT of room to work with. i love that it has a dust filter everywhere except the back of the case. the swivel design of the side doors helps when trying to jam all of my cables in the side panel. I only wish there were alot more tie downs on the side so i could do a little better job of cable management.......then again maybe i just suck lol.
- 14 points
- 44 months ago
from completed build stonedboss' gaming and chrome tabbing rig
I got this case mostly for the four 200mm fans, but in general the total amount of fan spots and the customization for cooling. I have a LOT of open space in this case- all of my wires are hidden and it was the easiest thing to do. Thus far it has been the easiest case I have worked on in general.
There are some downsides though, which keep it from being 5 stars. There is no hotswap bay which sucks. There is only 1 front drive bay, with a second extremely tiny bay (I had to cut my fan controller in half to fit). The built in fan settings are crap (high/low) and only work for the stock fans supposedly. I had to cut off part of one of my 200mm fans for them both to fit on the top.
Overall I do like the case a lot, but I would buy something different if I had to get a new case today. I would rate it 3/5 but I knew about the majority of the shortcomings beforehand, so I cannot fault the case for that.
- 6 points
- 12 months ago
from completed build Blue Dragon Mk 3
this case is amazing. absolutely huge & extremely easy to work in. all of the hard drive cages are removable, as is the 5 1/4" Bay at the top of the case. the 3 200mm fans move a he'll of alot of air through the case & go with the blue aesthetic that I have chosen for the theme of my build. defiantly reccomended
- 5 points
- 11 months ago
from completed build My First Build! Like a Fridge
this case like a fridge(very cool and big) with 2x200mm front and 140mm rear fan. when you use liquid cooler(up to 420mm) and also has so much mash(front,bottom,rear and top). Standard equipped with triple 200mm LED fans and a 140mm fan.
- 3 points
- 14 months ago
from completed build Hajime
- Cools nicely with three 200mm blue LED fans (two front intake and one top exhaust) and one 140mm fan (rear exhaust) included.
- Contains eight 3.5" drive bays which all also support 2.5" drives.
- The side panel window scratches easily with a fingernail.
- Behind the motherboard tray offers a few cable tie points and a dented side panel to help secure cables, but lacks any places to mount drives that are more commonly seen today.
- The price is quite steep and there's better cases nowadays that offer more features for a lower price, but still a nice case to have with its mammoth space.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters