* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- 3500dpi Razer Precision 3.5G infrared sensor
- Ergonomic right-handed design
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response
- Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
- Always-On mode
- Ultra-large non-slip buttons
- 16-bit ultra-wide data path
- 60–120 inches per second and 15g of acceleration
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick Teflon feet
- Gold-plated USB connector
- Seven-Foot, lightweight, braided fiber cable
- 12 points
- 61 months ago
from completed build The Budget AMD
comfortable Ergonomics and comprehensive software.
- 11 points
- 26 months ago
from completed build Budget Intel Build (Lots of RGB and support for VR!)
I have somewhat large hands and it fits perfectly! The blue LEDs are nice and it feels good on my hand. I will probably get a new mouse in a year or so but it works for now. My only complaint is that it's not RGB, but for $25 I probably shouldn't expect that.
- 10 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build Sevens and Zeros
It's razer, why is the glow blue?!?
- 6 points
- 57 months ago
from completed build My Second Rig
Not one problem for the 2 years I've owned it. Love them so much I might buy another one when it comes time. The shape is perfect.
- 2 points
- 1 month ago
from completed build my first build for vr
its a good mouse as i don't need a whole lot of features, the side buttons are great and got used to switching weapons with those. i didnt expect much apart that i could of gotten them for much cheaper