|$79.99||+FREE s/h||In stock||$79.99||Buy|
|( 6 new from $112.38. Last updated 7 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
3 x External antennas (dual band) <br/>Antenna Type: Omni Directional, Detachable (RP-SMA)<br/>Antenna Gain : 2 dBi for 2.4 GHz & 2 dBi for 5 GHz
Support 64 / 128-bit WEP, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK, 802.1x<br/>WPA (TKIP with IEEE 802.1x)<br/>WPA2 (AES with IEEE 802.1x)
- Next Generation Standard 802.11AC, compatible with 11 a/b/g/n
- Up to 600 Mbps at 2.4 GHz
- Up to 1300 Mbps at 5.0 GHz
- Dual Band connections for lag-free HD video streaming and gaming
- Beamforming Technology for Efficient Wifi WPA / WPA2 Encryptions - Advanced Security
- Wireless Mode: Ad-Hoc / Infrastructure mode
- PCI-Express Interface
- Windows 8.1 Compatibility
- 39 points
- 32 months ago
from completed build wAFFLES Rig
Due to the lack of ethernet in my living situation, this was a necessary purchase. I think I got it on sale for 45 USD, but it performs well enough and looks nice enough that I wouldn't mind paying retail now that I know it works. I installed the Win10 driver with zero issues and it works without a hitch.
I did purchase an extra large antenna from TP-Link in order to avoid the issue of having wireless antennas trying to reach the router from behind an all metal case, and that performs beautifully as well.
- 32 points
- 24 months ago
from completed build Welcome to Vault 42!
Installation was easy and drivers were simple to download. I put them on a USB drive and it has been running at maximum speed with low ping since day one.
- 12 points
- 20 months ago
from completed build Ready Player One! Mark 2.0
2G and 5G band. Very good wireless card. Goes above and beyond my needs.
- 10 points
- 39 months ago
from completed build first PC build (Case not here yet)
great and works with really quick speeds. Only suggestion is to get better antennas. I was able to get 25mb/s faster with antennas from an old router. other than that it is probably the best wifi card for its price. I would recommend it to anyone.
- 8 points
- 28 months ago
from completed build Ryzen 7 1700 OC at 3.9 with a Red Devil RX580
Excellent Connect-ability compromise so I didn't need to run a Lan cable upstairs to my Den.
- 7 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build First PC Build!
Awesome speed for the price, matches color scheme.
- 2 points
- 12 months ago
from completed build Ninnilla's Epic Gamer Fortnite Dance Build
Wifi sometimes cuts out, but i normally get strong connection