|$39.99||+FREE s/h||In stock||$39.99||Buy|
|$69.55||Out of stock||$69.55+||Buy|
|( 8 new from $84.26. Last updated 1 minute ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- 20 points
- 16 months ago
from completed build iLLuminator
• Great mouse for FPS gaming
• Great price for a RGB gaming mouse
• Has a DPI switch to change DPI
• Great fit for the hand
• Still an expensive mouse
- 19 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build Very first build - Not budget priority
Lightweight mouse. Good response time and good aesthetics. If it feels good with your hands, you found your mouse.
- 19 points
- 17 months ago
from completed build Mean Green Gaming Machine
Fits the users hand well and is accurate.
- 17 points
- 12 months ago
from completed build Budget Air-Cooled Dynamic
Had my eye on this guy for a while. I like the simplicity of the mouse as opposed to some shark-teeth laden, 16 million DPI, 18-led mice that seem to be flooding the market. Just wanted something that looked simple, functions well, and is comfortable. There's a ridge on the outside that holds my ring and pinky fingers very well. I have medium-large hands, and generally play palm.
- 16 points
- 42 months ago
from completed build Asus Corsair Black and Gold
This is a great mouse for the price. The LEDs are nice, but they do look different from the VOID with the exact same color. The USB cable is braided, but not terribly long. Haven't found any problems yet. This mouse uses claw grip.
- 15 points
- 24 months ago
from completed build My Coffee Lake i7 Upgrade
No problems, its right size fells good in hand well made.
- 13 points
- 37 months ago
from completed build Box O' Fun
Very light but does not feel cheap. Rgb is nice and 10000 dpi is more than enough. Solid feel that took aboutique an hour to get used to from my old mouse. Perfect if you want a light mouse with high dpi. I can imagine it would go well with claw or palm grip styles. (I'm sorta in the middle)
- 12 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build Squids gaming build
I bought the strafe keyboard, sabre mouse and void headset together because corsair uses a single software program for all their rgb periferals. Very satisfied with my purchases.