Diablo III 57002
18 Hz - 28 kHz
Black / Red
Active Noise Cancelling
- HEAR SANCTUARY
- Clear sound reproduction - from the atmospheric music to bones shattering.
- OS X (&) WIN
- Diablo III themed driver for Mac OS X and Windows.
- DEMON RED
- 2 illuminated zones including ear cups and Diablo III slashes.
- CLOSED HEADSET
- Passive noise reduction via leather padded cushions built from sound dampening foam.
- PULL-OUT MICROPHONE
- "Invisible", retractable, uni-directional microphone in left ear-cup.
- CLEAN SOUNDSCAPE
- 50mm drivers provide a detailed audio experience at high, low and mid tones.
- EXTREME COMFORT
- Lightweight headband suspension for comfort during long gaming sessions.
- IN-LINE VOLUME CONTROL
- Integrated volume and microphone control located on headset cord.
- 3 points
- 15 months ago
from completed build Intel Gaming PC Sub $1500
The headset looks beautiful. The lighting and aesthetic is exactly what I wanted. My only issue with this part is that the wire for the headband comes with rather loose elastic that caused the weight of the headset to rest on the ear cups and not where it's supposed to. I had to open it up and fasten the elastic down better in order for it to not have so much give. If you like the feel and look of a Siberia v2/Siberia Elite, then I'd suggest looking for a different model it your budget allows for it, unless you're okay with taking the headband of the headset apart like I did (or if your head is bigger than mine, maybe). Also. This part was the last one I could find in its price range. All others I found were over $100. At that rate, it may be better to go with a standard v2 if one of these is not available for the $65 I bought it for.
- Intel Core i5-4670K
- GeForce GTX 770
- Intel Core i7-5820K
- GeForce GTX 970
- Intel Core i7-6700K (@4.6GHz)
- GeForce GTX 980 (x2)