|$217.80||Out of stock||$217.80+||Buy|
|$219.99||Out of stock||$219.99+||Buy|
|( 5 new from $326.22. Last updated 10 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- MPG Z390I GAMING EDGE AC
Socket / CPU
Black / Silver
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 35 points
- 10 months ago
from completed build Project Angry Panda!
Affordable ITX Z390 mother board. Nice layout. Really fits my cable management needs. It has only 3 fan outputs: CPU fan, pump fan and sys fan. You need to get some Y splitter if you have more case fans.
- 19 points
- 8 months ago
from completed build Carryable Mini-ITX PC.
Stable.I think this is one of the cheap motherboard with a metal base that cools down an M2 SSD. This base, which I thought was a cover, is just a base. I was a little disappointed.
It's nice that there's another M2 SSD slot on the back.
However, the disadvantage is that the Wi-Fi speed is outdated. (Up to 344 Mbps)
- 13 points
- 11 months ago
from completed build First Build / B&W miniITX
It's a fine board, all things considered I guess. Although it seems like its just a bit short on things compared to other miniITX. The ram slots are especially close to CPU, so be sure to check for clearances on coolers, especially AIO's as the tubing on my Kraken X52 pressed up against the sticks and would have caused issues if I didn't re-orient.
- 7 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build My First PC
It's nice and compact. Not much room for upgrade. There are a set of pin you have to connect that are near the ethernet ports on left. It's a massive pain to as you have to leave room to route if you add a GPU. There is only 1 4 pin RGB header leaving not much room for a flashy pc like say the Rog Strix does but considering that I purchase this to go into nzxt 210i, there isn't to much concern with the controller it comes with. This is important as there is not many pwm/fan pins to use. I would not suggest this board inside a mid atx or full tower and the pro gaming carbon is better offering than this board for those cases. For ITX I do reccomend it.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters