|$24.38||Out of stock||$24.38+||Buy|
|$26.99||Out of stock||$26.99+||Buy|
|( 1 new from $30.69. Last updated 3 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Air Series AF120 Performance Edition
- Static Pressure (mm/H2O): 1.1 mm/H2O
- Power Draw (@ +12V): 0.13A
- The AF120 Performance Edition is a great choice for a high performance side panel intake or case exhaust, or even a 'pull' fan for a radiator or heatsink.
- Nine ultra-thin blades for excellent airflow at very low noise levels.
- Custom fan enclosure for ducting air in the right direction with minimal interference.
- Advanced Hydraulic Bearing for reliable, quiet operation.
- Rubberized corners for sound damping when installed with standard screws.
- User-replaceable colored rings so you can match your fans to your case
- Included voltage step-down adapter for even quieter operation.
- 28 points
- 43 months ago
from completed build Forgive me Father, for I have Sinned
Quiet, great airflow. Works as advertised and looks good.
- 17 points
- 37 months ago
from completed build ⁓ORION⁓ V.1.0 - Personal Setup, Part 5
Bought this one a while ago, maybe about 2 years ago. Still going strong, no signs of bad bearings or anything. It's really quiet, but doesn't move a ton of air, which is why it's an outtake fan on the heatsink.
- 15 points
- 50 months ago
from completed build First PC Build
good quality quiet fan. does what it's supposed to, no complaints.