|( 1 new from $315.99. Last updated 2 hours ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
MicroATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
330 mm / 12.992"
- 320 mm x 259 mm x 396 mm
- 12.598" x 10.197" x 15.591"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 32.82 L
- 1.159 ft³
- 65 points
- 37 months ago
from completed build Green Is The New Red
Great case to look at and build with, especially since you do not have to do any cable management :D Some mind baffling design choices such as removable 2.5" and 3.5" bays that still require SATA cable routing.... Those minor things aside, awesome case.
- 52 points
- 46 months ago
from completed build The Tiny Wooden Box
Cable management was a dream with the dual-chamber design. Oriented the case technically sideways, and it looks awesome. Also held the vinyl wrap very well.
- 35 points
- 47 months ago
from completed build 6700k/Air240/Red Sleeved Extreme Gaming PC
Slim and beautiful look but big internal volume. The only problem is the window panel, it doesn't allow you to put big graphic cards.
- 30 points
- 53 months ago
from completed build Blake's Beast - 8TB Red/White Air 240 GTX 980 TI SC! - 4.6GHZ
One of the best cases that I have ever used. I will only use this case for future builds. its the perfect size and its amazing.
- 25 points
- 34 months ago
from completed build Titan X Workstation
Excellent, durable, easy to work with case that is fantastic for air cooling.
- 24 points
- 41 months ago
from completed build The Hive
For the most part this case is aesthetically wonderful. I love how it looks. Cooling options are limited though, and I wish it was a little bigger if only to make more room for more versatile cooling. The rubber grommets inside are also placed rather absurdly since a few are covered my mATX boards, which kind of defeats the purpose of this being an mATX case?
Also wish the power button would rotate like the Corsair logo. One of the few things keeping me from having it sit on its side.
- 23 points
- 32 months ago
from completed build Your Average Title
Loved the case, very compact and very versatile. Maybe a bit loud due to the openings.
- 17 points
- 46 months ago
from completed build Skylake MATX build
Modern, solid, extremely customized and designed to be modifiable, this is why I finally put my mind to build a gaming rig. 10/10 would build again.
- 17 points
- 31 months ago
from completed build Update: First Pc Build
Got for 70 pounds before brexit. It looks and feels like a way more exspensive case. Easy to build in. Buy it!
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters