|( 1 new from $505.99. Last updated 3 hours ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
2560 x 1080
Response Time (G2G)
178° H x 178° V
- 20 points
- 16 months ago
from completed build iLLuminator
• More space for multi-tasking
• Great screen size for gaming
• Cable management on the back of the monitor stand
• Supports AMD FreeSync
• Still an expensive monitor despite the resolution and refresh rate
• No G-SYNC model
• The monitor stand can get scratched easily
- 12 points
- 20 months ago
from completed build MoonShine 5.3GHz
INCREDIBLE Display for the Price! I truly recommend this! Very Bright, Good Presets, Very Good Colors! Perfect display for a lower end user, and has a wide variety for many options. You can not OC the Hz which I found to be saddening, but 75Hz is very good for me! also has the option for 60Hz.
- 11 points
- 17 months ago
from completed build Zephyr Compact Workstation
Great ultrawide monitor on the cheap. Colours are sharp and accurate, and is a real stunner on a monitor arm.
- 11 points
- 6 months ago
from completed build Tiny PC for productivity and light gaming
75Hz IPS panel with FreeSync. Backlight bleed is barely noticeable and FreeSync makes gaming fun even at lower framerates. Was skeptical about 21:9 at first. Got used to it very fast and don't think I'll ever look back. It's amazing for productivity and gaming.
- 10 points
- 22 months ago
I got it for 200 usd on Amazon :)))
what I learned is, for 21:9 monitor, 29" is not big at all. It even feels slightly smaller than a 27" 16:9 monitor.
And if you doing digital painting be aware that the wacom tablets are built 16:9. so without configuration your strokes will be distorted. I set it to only maps a 16:9 portion of my screen, it works perfectly.
*And, it is anti-glare screen. * I LIKE IT.
overall, it's great.
- 8 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build Gaming PC Build Mk IV
Fantastic monitor, especially for the price. 29" is a comfortable size, not too big for a desk, especially in places where space is limited (e.g. student halls). If you're coming from using 2 screens I would highly recommend buying two of these, you'll often find that one just doesn't have enough space for a dual-16:9 workflow. Make sure you mount one above the other for the best experience and space management.