|$174.84||Out of stock||$174.84+||Buy|
|( 14 new from $174.99. Last updated 3 hours ago. )|
|$206.99||+FREE s/h||In stock||$206.99||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- Z390 M GAMING
Socket / CPU
Black / Red
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 25 points
- 15 months ago
from completed build First build: 9600k + RTX 2070
I didn't have much choice for a budget mATX z390 board. This one is ok but the BIOS and software don't feel professional and are somewhat hard to use.
- 8 points
- 9 months ago
from completed build My new Fractal Design Define Mini C Build
Very nice system board with two M.2 NVMe slots and six SATA ports. Has four fan headers and an RGB header, if you like that sort of thing. It is a microATX board so only has four USB 3 ports on the back. Has an excellent onboard network adapter which is giving me 100+mbps downloads. My old HP was only able to achieve 35-40 mbps download. This board does not have WIFI, but I didn't need it as I am connected to the router with an ethernet cable.
- 7 points
- 12 months ago
from completed build My Monstrous PC v2.0
Does it's job for its price. Doesn't run DDR4 overclocked higher than 3777Mhz. CPU power delivery is designed for stock only, overclocking will start cooking the VRM's that are running 50+ Celsius degrees while idle. You can't control the red led around the audio chip it's on\off with the whole rgb. Support is answering very slowly and aren't interested in resolving your issue.
- 6 points
- 3 months ago
from completed build silent snow
The bios booted and restarted 3 times when setting up but then it stabilized and ran without any problems. Enabling the xmp profile allowed the RAM to run at the rated 3200 frequency. There are 3 fan headers so i used a fan splitter to have 5 fans which is working out well for noise which is a positive thing.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters