|$11.53||Out of stock||$11.53+||Buy|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
600 - 2000 RPM
21.2 - 76.8 CFM
13 - 32 dB
Long Life Sleeve
- Well-balanced cooling performance with fan airflow, air pressure, and noise.
- Wide PWM fan speed range between 600 - 2000 R.P.M.
- Anti-vibration rubber pads around the edges to decrease noise.
- Distinguished blade shape for airflow improvement.
- Recommended for Hyper 212 Plus, V8, V10, Hyper N 620, HAF 932, HAF 922 applications
- 12 points
- 37 months ago
from completed build First Build, Almost Impractical, But Worth It
Quiet operation as an exhaust fan.
- 11 points
- 42 months ago
from completed build Rocking a Lynnfield in Tahiti
CPU Cooler | 08-10-2009 | Microcenter : Old fan fro Hyper 212+ now being used as an intake on PWM splitter with CPU fan from Phanteks. Loud at full speed which is why I replaced it with the Phanteks.
- 7 points
- 12 months ago
from completed build Black Red Scorpio Xeon
These things get loud when they get going. Not for a silent build.
- 7 points
- 8 months ago
from completed build Small and Practical First Build
Low to moderate noise levels and decent performance. On sale at $12 each, they're fine
- 6 points
- 25 months ago
from completed build Redline
Great value. PWM, and great airflow. Only complaint it that they're pretty loud at above 60% load, everything else is very good.
- 5 points
- 50 months ago
from completed build Conflux Dragon
Used this as a secondary on a 212 EVO heat-sink complex. Out of all the cooler-master solo-fans this one was the closest in spec to the model included with the 212 EVO (in regards to RPM, air flow, and power draw/variability). This has performed satisfactory so far and has kept pace with or performed better than the other fans in my build. (very quiet, I cannot hear either of the cooler-master fans in my case, and just barely the raidmax ones included with the case itself).