|( 3 new from $499.00 . Last updated 17 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
10 Hz - 39.5 kHz
Active Noise Cancelling
Sensitivity at 1 V RMS
- Top-of-the-range open, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
- Systems with narrow tolerances (+/- 1 dB), hand-picked in pairs
- High-quality titanium/silver finish
- Specially developed acoustic silk for precise, uniform attenuation over the entire area
- Specially modulated connecting cable (detachable) made from highly conductive OFC copper, Kevlar-reinforced, with very low handling noise, i.e. low structure-borne sound sensitivity
- Extremely lightweight aluminum voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Exceptionally comfortable to wear due to elliptical design adapted to the shape of the ears
- Can be directly connected to stationary hi-fi components of the highest quality, in particular SACD, DVD-A and CD players.
- 37 points
- 17 months ago
from completed build 4k 120hz Gaming Build
I guess these are good? I'm not really much of an audiophile, so I can't really tell. They are comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
- 17 points
- 28 months ago
from completed build Dorm Room Setup
Paired with my amp from amazon, these sound great. Accurate noise tones and clear vocals.
- 17 points
- 26 months ago
from completed build Chromatica
I came from a pair of HD598s to these, wanting something better for listening to music with while retaining the 598s for gaming. These really do live up to the hype surrounding them. Just make sure you have a dedicated amp to drive them properly.
I should note that I bought mine heavily used and they're so well built that you could have told me they were new and I'd have believed it.
- 9 points
- 24 months ago
from completed build Under Construction
These aren't genuine HD 650's, but the only difference is cosmetic. They're built in the same factory, using the same parts, but with different colors and a Massdrop logo. I've got a Modmic attached for gaming. Best $200 you can spend on a set of cans.