|( 2 new from $416.69. Last updated 1 minute ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming K4
- AB350 Gaming K4
Socket / CPU
Black / Red
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 14 points
- 28 months ago
from completed build (GPU Update): A Taste of Red
I decided on this motherboard primarily because of its styling, but also for the spacious placement of the components, plentiful USB connectors, and future ability to upgrade. The BIOS is stylish and easy to use, although I had to update it for it to properly acknowledge my Team Dark RAM and run it at a full 2933mhz instead of the stock ~2100mhz. 5/5.
- 14 points
- 23 months ago
from completed build First Blood v1
This board performs pretty well. It looks awesome and has no problems with the RAM. It does have some glaring issues though that require me to give only 3 out of 5 stars:
1) It is not a full size ATX. The last column of standoffs aren't used, so the RAM, 24-pin, and USB cable are unsupported by the chassis. Makes installing them nerve-wracking (place a finger underneath the board for support).
2) Cheap, flimsy I/O plate with annoying tabs.
3) UEFI 2.6 CPU temp reads 20 C above the actual temp, and UEFI 3.1 reads +30 C! This screws with fan profiles and makes things inefficient. Hopefully ASRock gets their act together with a future BIOS update. For now, stick with 2.6.
- 13 points
- 12 months ago
from completed build The Executor
I have no complaints, as this is my first build, but it's nothing fancy. I'll buy a higher-end board at some point.
- 9 points
- 20 months ago
from completed build The 12-Year Replacement Plan (AM4 Build)
Sleek and built with Ryzen in mind.
- 7 points
- 15 months ago
from completed build The 4k Workstation
Really good budget mobo. It is pretty decent for overclocking as well but only if you update the BIOS to it's latest version.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters