* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- Double ball-bearing design lasts longer than conventional fans
- 3-speed switch lets you balance quiet performance with maximum cooling
- 3-pin and 4-pin power connectors provide convenient connections to your motherboard or power supply
- Fan-speed monitoring capability included (requires compatible motherboard)
- 23 points
- 29 months ago
from completed build The Compact Compaq From Hell (Sleeper Computer)
Decently priced and is pretty quiet.
- 7 points
- 28 months ago
from completed build $101 Wally World Computer (Dadman's PC)
Quiet, cheap, and does the job. For $7.63 who can complain?
- 3 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build Dell 3847 Upgrade Project
Replaced the stock Dell fan for the CPU with this. The stock system averaged 63-65 degrees under load, and this brought that down to about 58 degrees. Also, it runs at the lowest setting, providing more air than stock to the CPU cooler.
This fan is quite loud at mid-high settings however, and considering you have to open your case every time you want to switch, it is not very user friendly. I ran some tests on low vs high and it didn't really move the temps lower than by a degree or two, so not worth adjusting past the low setting.