|( 4 new from $20.99. Last updated 1 minute ago. )|
|$20.99||+FREE s/h||In stock||$20.99||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- DUAL-LAYER RIGID BLADE DESIGN
- Nine dual-layer rigid blades generate more powerful airflow, air pressure & decrease wind shear noise
- COUGAR DIVERSION CLAWS DESIGN
- Innovative COUGAR diversion claws to provide focused airflow & reduce noisy air turbulences
- ANTI-VIBRATION PAD DESIGN
- Reduce the vibrations efficiently & silent operation.
- LED LIGHT VISUAL DESIGN
- BLUE LED with transparent orange blade generates energetic visual effect
- HYDRAULIC BEARING TECHNOLOGY
- HB runs more smoothly with no friction, make it quietly & durability
- TOOL-LESS FIXED PINS
- Rubber fixed pins also reduces vibrations (fan run more quietly) and tool-less makes it easy to mount, with no tools required
- 40 points
- 38 months ago
from completed build Himalayan Wind Tunnel
Very quiet and cool fan. I love the blue leds
- 20 points
- 55 months ago
from completed build FEB 2018 Upgrade Blue Green Ninja "BGNinja" Windows 10 Gaming Build for my Youngest
Near Silent, Move a Lot of Air, Great Mounting, and Look Amazing.... If they had 4-pin PWM these Fans would easily have me looking for a 6 star rating !!
- 4 points
- 42 months ago
from completed build Programming and Gaming Build ($2750)
Fans work great, i currently have three of them in the build, considering installing a 4th but as of right now my system hangs out around 37 C while under a normal workload CPU stays about 46-47 while under normal workloads. Highest ive seen the cpu get is 61 C so i havent been overly concerned, that was under pretty heavy overclock and heavy workload.
- AMD FX-9370
- Radeon R9 290
- Intel Core i5-4690K (@4.6GHz)
- GeForce GTX 980
- Intel Core i7-4790K (@4.7GHz)
- Radeon R9 290