|$219.99||+FREE s/h||In stock||$219.99||Buy|
|$220.40||Out of stock||$220.40+||Buy|
|$255.29||+FREE s/h||In stock||$255.29||Buy|
|$299.39||+FREE s/h||In stock||$299.39||Buy|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-C
- USB 3.2 Type-A
- USB 2.0 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
- 440 mm / 17.323" With Drive Cages
- 440 mm / 17.323" Without Drive Cages
External 5.25" Bays
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 15 points
- 5 months ago
from completed build Living the dream (machine)
This has been another hard task to complete and, to be honest, a couple of months ago I wouldn't believe that the perfect case for me would have been a mid-tower (initially I was looking for a full one). My main difficulty was finding a 2019-like-case - preferably without all the today rgb craziness - with at least one 5.25" slot (yes, I'm an optical drive nostalgic).
Having been away from PC world for years I literally didn't know Fractal brand at all until a couple of months ago, when while going crazy to find the best case for my needs I crossed by accident a R6 USB-C review on Youtube; after that I got some other info on the internet and I understood I just had found the EXACT kind of case I was looking for.
High quality materials, solid, clean and sharp look, in its gunmetal variant it also gains a little more personality than the usual "black" and while going on building my new PC I couldn't help but thinking more and more times: "they really have thought of EVERYTHING during the design of this case!".
The only two things I could complain about are 1. with an E-ATX motherboard you will completely lose the side cable-passing holes because they get covered by the MB itself and 2. the front panel material feels slightly cheap to me when opened/closed (not when I just look at it, it's a matter of thickness/heaviness when using). That said, this case is nearly perfect to me (maybe I'm not normal but I like it so much that I bought another one for "backup", you never know).
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters