|( 17 new from $74.92, 3 used from $69.68. Last updated 2 hours ago. )|
|$77.19||Out of stock||$77.19+||Buy|
|$83.14||+FREE s/h||In stock||$83.14||Buy|
|$84.99||Out of stock||$84.99+||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- PRIME A320M-K
Socket / CPU
Black / White
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 10 points
- 28 months ago
from completed build Alphonse all "red"
Cheap Asus mobo. I don't wanna spent too much for mobo, but i was wrong. It has only one chassis-fan connector, so i've used 3x splitter. No Crossifire, no overclock due to A320 chipset, but i don't mind since i will not overclock. For a 60$ is a good pick-up, but is better go for a 80-90$ mobo with some more features.
Update 2018/07/25: i've drop 3 stars cause the mobo is really cheap. Also cannot keep long gaming sessions due to cheap VRM. Buy it only if you wanna make a low-budget build. I've played at 60FPS without any issue, but when i upgrade my GPU & CPU to reach 75FPS, the system become unstable. I resolved putting a 120mm fan over the VRM (on the fly, just to see if fix). So the VRM are cheap; when you demand something more, the mobo cannot give it.
- 10 points
- 3 months ago
from completed build Project Budget Gamer (for customer)
A bit modest in tweaking, but what could you ask from A320 chipset? :) Good choice for any 65W cpu.
- 9 points
- 27 months ago
from completed build A Christmas build for my siblings
Works fantastic, I've had no problems with either builds now obviously I won't allow them to overclock with a stock cooler so I wasn't looking for anything too over high end with over clocking what so ever. It holds a max of 32 GB's but I only put 8 for now as they don't play anything too high end.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters