|$171.99||Out of stock||$171.99+||Buy|
|$197.16||Out of stock||$197.16+||Buy|
|$219.99||Out of stock||$219.99+||Buy|
|( 3 new from $234.94. Last updated 5 minutes ago. )|
|$236.99||+FREE s/h||In stock||$236.99||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.ca at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- MAG Z390 TOMAHAWK
Socket / CPU
Black / Silver
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 13 points
- 8 months ago
from completed build Flip V || i3 8350K || RX 570
At the time of building, this was really the only 'midrange' Z390 board to consider. Not very good at overclocking a 9900K but otherwise feature-packed. Overclocked my non-delided 8350K to 4.8GHz 1.35v with ease.
- 8 points
- 10 months ago
from completed build Lightroom Classic CC Build (with some gaming)
Lots of features for a relatively cheap Z390 board.
I did not expect much in terms of OC and fair enough, is not the best board for the job. The VRMs go up to 83 deg C, which is a bit high for my comfort zone (i want to run the board for a long time). This is partly due to the GPU which exhaust hot air in the case.
Anyway, simple setup, looks good, good feature list (2 x NVMe with one heat shield), twin lan (only use one though), simple RGB (just enough for some white lights in the case), multiple fan headers which is good, 4 x usb 3.1 ports which allowed me to hook up everything in my system.
All in all great board for the price. only left to see how long they will last but this review is coming after 2 months of use and so far flawless.
- 7 points
- 11 months ago
from completed build The i5 Mid-level Build
Pretty decent board, nothing too fancy, RBG lighting is nice but not over the top.
- 6 points
- 10 months ago
from completed build Finally completed... 2 years of lurking, 6 months of research, 3 months wait
Its a mobbo so yea no big deal. Still got the Z390 instead of Z370 i had originally planned, just in case i might change cpu to 9th gen in the future.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters