Black / Silver
- 12 megapixels/second Image processing
- 30G Max. acceleration
- 8 million clicks Buttons
- Gaming-grade laser: Game-changing precision at any hand speed
- Onboard memory: You can save your settings on the mouse
- Weight tuning: Up to 27 grams of extra weights lets you mix-and-match for personalized feel and control.
- Dual-mode scroll wheel: You get precise click-to-click scrolling that’s perfect for weapon selection when you’re gaming. Hyper-fast scrolling lets you fly through long Web pages.
- Adjustable sensitivity
- 10 programmable buttons
- 117 points
- 51 months ago
from completed build Gaming Cube
I've had it for about 6 years and it's wonderful. Now it works even better on my Glorious PC Gaming Race Extended mouse pad.
- 34 points
- 63 months ago
from completed build Joe's Black and Gold box with Christmas gifts installed.
My son loves the response and feel of this mouse.
- 25 points
- 28 months ago
from completed build The Hustler
My favorite mouse of all time, but I'm looking at upgrading to a G900 or G903, because they have more tactile buttons.
- 23 points
- 50 months ago
from completed build AMD A10-7850K / MSI R9 380 4GB Core V1 mITX Gaming Build
Seriously don't notice any difference between optical and laser. My old mouse was a MX518.
- 13 points
- 59 months ago
from completed build Hydra
I think I got mine on sale a few years ago for ~$40, and it's been great. I've started to experience some issues now with clicks not registering in games, but that might be me (I'm "new" to PC gaming [new meaning I've taken a break for a few years]).